The c151-ZA is perfectly well suited to marking station applications for small to medium size parts.
It is very fast and can mark all type of materials: plastics to 62 Hrc heat treated steels.
This bench top unit has a robust and reliable design, it can easily be adapted to various applications and generate high precision marks.
The electromagnetic stylus technology allows to permanently mark parts of various shapes and surface conditions (flat, concave, convex, circular, “as cast” or machined…) and requires only one standard single phase power supply (no air).
The c151-ZA model is equipped with the “Autosensing” system. The auto-sensing system is a sensor integrated into the stylus assembly which automatically and precisely adjusts the stylus position depending on the real height of the part. The marking depth is thus very consistent from one part to another.
Machines equipped with auto-sensing system are mounted on a digital axis. Autosensing system is recommended when 2D Data Matrix codes is to be marked, or when parts may have high variations in dimensions
• Technical characteristics
1/ Mechanical part :
- Height adjustable column
- 160x100 marking window
- Transmission of the movements through leading screws and guiding rail
- Electromagnetic dot marking stylus assembly
2/ e8 or e8c controller :
- Large back lit graphical screen (e8)
- Integrated industrial membrane keyboard (e8)
- I/O board, RS232, USB, RS422, Ethernet TCP/IP (option), RS485 (option)
- Memory up to 2000 files
- Independent operations (self-contained) or interfaced with host PLC or PC.
- Integrated self diagnostics
Download : e8 and e8c controller
3/ Software :
- X, Y (Z) positioning
- Adjustable impact force
- Dimension of the characters (above 0.5 mm)
- 5x7, 9x13 or continuous line font
- Arial, courier, OCR, OCRA fonts
- Straight, angular, circular, inversed or mirror marking mode
- Serial number (value, steps, batch, shift)
- Time variables(year, month, week, day, shift)
- Logo marking
- 2D Data Matrix code marking (data matrix ECC200)
- Protection through passwords
- Maintenance Menu
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Windows® based software
- Automatic tag feeder
- 1D or 2D codes reader
- Tag holder
- Longer stylus 80, 100 and 150 mm.
- Extended maintenance kit
- Large marking window
- 'auto-sensing' integrated system
- Automatic adjustment between the stylus and the part, very high precision
- Fast automatic digital Z axis
- Electromagnetic dot marking
- No air supply
- Robust and reliable
- No PC required
e8 and e8c controlers
C151-ZA.pdf (60 Ko)
C151-ZA.dxf (55 Ko)