The e8-i81 dot peen marking machine is designed to be integrated into production line in industrial environment. It can mark all type of materials: plastics to 62 Hrc heat treated steels.
This modular unit is robust and reliable. It can easily be adapted to various applications and generate high precision marks. Stainless steel shutters protect the internal components.
The electromagnetic dot marking technology allows to permanently mark parts of various shapes and surface conditions (flat, concave, convex, circular, “as cast” or machined…) and requires only one standard single phase power supply (no air).
The i81A model is equipped with “Autosensing” system. The auto-sensing system is a sensor integrated into the stylus assembly which automatically and precisely adjusts the stylus position depending on the real height of the part. The marking depth is thus very consistent from one part to another.
Machines equipped with auto-sensing system are mounted on a digital axis (option). Autosensing system is recommended when 2D Data Matrix codes is to be marked, or when parts may have high variations in dimensions.
• Technical characteristics
1/ Marking head :
- 80x70 mm (3.1”x2.7“) marking window
- Protective shutters
- Electromagnetic dot marking stylus assembly
- 5 meters robotic cable
2/ e8 or e8c controller:
- Large back lit graphical screen (e8)
- Integrated industrial membrane keyboard (e8)
- I/O board, RS232, USB, RS422, Ethernet TCP/IP (option), RS485 (option)
- Memory up to 2000 files
- Independent operations (self-contained) or interfaced with host PLC or PC.
- Integrated self diagnostics
Download e8 and e8c controller
3/ Software :
- X, Y (Z) positioning
- Adjustable impact force
- Dimension of the characters (above 0.5 mm)
- 5x7, 9x13 or continuous line font
- Arial, courier, OCR, OCRA fonts
- Straight, angular, circular, inversed or mirror marking mode
- Serial number (value, steps, batch, shift)
- Time variables(year, month, week, day, shift)
- Logo marking
- 2D Data Matrix code marking (data matrix ECC200)
- Protection through passwords
- Maintenance Menu
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Digital axis (programmable approach Z axis)
- Pneumatic 2 position slides (approach)
- 10 and 15 meters robotic cables
- Windows® based software
- Automatic tag feeder
- 1D bar-code or 2D Data Matrix code readers
- Extended stylus
- Extended maintenance kit
- Protective shutters
- High quality of mark
- Electromagnetic: No air supply
e8 and e8c controllers
i81_cad-drawing.pdf (44 Ko)
i81_cad-drawing.dxf (371 Ko)