The c100L laser marking system is a bench-top workstation.
It is ideally suited to the permanent identification of hard materials such as carbides, hardened steels, titanium alloys, but of course capable of marking softer materials (aluminium, plastics).
The c100L laser marking system offers a unique design especially adapted to industrial environment:
- It does not require a PC as it is featured with SIC Marking industrial e8 controller (large graphical screen with preview and industrial membrane keyboard for man/machine interface). This controller is also used with SIC Marking scribing and dot marking machines.
- The controller interface software is simple, user friendly and absolutely reliable.
- The motion of the laser beam relies on a rugged and highly accurate X,Y and Z axis slide arrangement with twin guide rails and double sliding blocks.
Based on the technology of pulsed Ytterbium fiber laser (pulsed fibre laser marking machine), the laser source lifetime is up to ten times longer than conventional Yag laser source (backed by a 2 year warranty on the diode source)
Laser marking is precise, permanent and offers high quality mark with excellent contrast and extreme low noise process.
As an option, SIC Marking offers an autosensing system to automatically and precisely adjust the focus of the laser beam depending on the real height of the part
• Technical characteristics
1/ Mechanical part :
- 100x100mm marking window
- Digital Z axis
- Focus assistance device (twin red diode dots)
- X/Y axis slide arrangement
2/ Laser technology:
Powerful pulsed Ytterbium fiber laser.
3/ e8 or e8c controller :
- Large back lit graphical screen (e8)
- Integrated industrial membrane keyboard (e8)
- I/O board, RS232, USB, RS422, Ethernet TCP/IP (option), RS485 (option)
- Memory up to 2000 files
- Independent operations (self-contained) or interfaced with host PLC or PC.
- Integrated self diagnostics
Download : e8 and e8c controller
4/ Software :
- X, Y, Z positioning
- Adjustable power
- Dimension of the characters (above 0.5 mm)
- Arial, courier, OCR, OCRA fonts
- Straight, angular, circular, inversed or mirror marking mode
- Serial number (value, steps, batch, shift)
- Time variables(year, month, week, day, shift)
- Logo marking
- Protection through passwords
- Maintenance Menu
- vaccuum system
- Autosensing configuration
- Rotary axis
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Windows® based software
- Automatic tag feeder
- 1D or 2D codes reader
- Tag holder
- Safe workstation
- Robust and reliable
- No PC required
- Simple & user friendly controller software
- True permanent marking on hardest materials (carbides)
- Virtually no consumables
- Exceptional lifetime
- Cost effective
- High contrast
- Low noise process
e8 and e8c controllers
c100L.pdf (80 Ko)
c100L.dxf (81 Ko)